From the desk of the CEO – Our sustainability goalsPosted on: February 8, 2022 in News
Sustainability focuses on meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
Introstat is committed to growing our company and creating long term value while facilitating positive change for the planet, our people, the people we do business with and the community around us.
Our sustainability goals are:
- To conduct business in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- To maintain a sustainable and profitable business without causing any unnecessary harm to the environment or the community.
- To protect and enhance the natural environment around us by reducing our direct impact on the environment.
- To teach and empower our people to reduce their own environmental impact.
- To contribute to society through growth and development initiatives, both within our own organisation and outside in our community.
- To create and maintain a working environment in which diversity is not only accepted but encouraged.
- To create a culture within our business where our staff are engaged, empowered and supported, and where their human rights are protected.
- To positively impact those in our community through collaboration and partnership with people and organisations who support the local community.
Our sustainability efforts include:
- Training and Skills Development
- Recycling of paper and glass
- Recycling program for customers to return empty cartridges
- Socio-Economic contribution through charities and organisations in our community
- Using renewable energy (e.g. solar power) where possible
- Creating and fostering a diverse, equal and inclusive workplace for all staff
- Selling environmentally responsible products
SUSTAINABILITY IS EVERYONE’S BUSINESS!