TELESALES CONSULTANTPosted on: January 14, 2020 in
Main purpose of the job:
To contact new business in SMB (Small, Medium Businesses) with a view to selling the Introstat brand and products. This will be a target-based position that will require that the individual achieves monthly sales and activity targets.
- Achievement of monthly sales target: 100% sales achievement is expected.
- Daily telephone calls: a minimum of 60 quality sales calls is required.
- Grow customer database: During the course of calls and meetings, the employee will be expected to look for new business, activate prospects and re-activate dormant customers.
- Customer relationship management: The employee will be required to maintain strong business relationships with existing customers.
- Promote monthly specials: The employee will be expected to share and promote the company’s promotions and specials.
- Product knowledge: As part of the role and from time to time, employees will be required to attend training as well as complete vendor certification requirements. This will ensure product literacy.
- Manage CRM database: The employee will be responsible for adding and maintaining their customer records on the company CRM system.
- Reporting: Monthly reporting on sales activities and achievements.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- References and proof of performance in previous sales roles must be provided
- Experience in IT will be beneficial
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and towards targets
- Customer-centric attitude
- Ability to analyse sales- and customer-related data
- A good attitude towards learning and development
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org