GOVERNMENT SALES CONSULTANTPosted on: February 14, 2020 in
Main purpose of the job:
To focus on development of new business in the Government sector, with a view to sell the Introstat brand and products. This will be a target-based position that will require the employee to achieve monthly sales targets and conduct a minimum number of customer contacts per day.
- Achievement of monthly sales target: 100% sales achievement is expected.
- Daily telephone calls and book appointments: 60 quality sales calls per day, and 40 scheduled meetings per month.
- Grow customer database: During the course of calls and meetings, the employee will be expected to look for new business, activate prospects and re-activate dormant accounts.
- Customer relationship management: The employee will be required to maintain strong business relationships with existing customers.
- Promote monthly specials: The employee will be expected to share and promote the company’s promotions and specials.
- Product knowledge: As part of the role and from time to time, employees will be required to attend training as well as complete vendor certification requirements. This will ensure product literacy.
- Manage CRM database: The employee will be responsible for adding and maintaining their customer records on the company CRM system.
- Reporting: Monthly reporting on sales activities and achievements.
- Tender and RFQ coordination: The employee will be required to compete RFQ’s and tender applications for approval by management and submission to the relevant entity timeously and correctly.
- Minimum of 3 years external sales experience in a corporate environment
- Must have own reliable transport
- References and proof of performance in previous sales roles must be provided
- Experience in IT will be beneficial
- Good administration skills
- Attention to detail when compiling documents and completing forms
- Clear and effective English communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and towards targets
- Customer-centric attitude
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Ability to analyse sales- and customer-related data
- A good attitude towards learning and development
- Professional attitude and good work ethic
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org