ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS SALES CONSULTANTPosted on: January 14, 2020 in
Main purpose of the job:
To focus on development of new business in Corporate and Enterprise size clients. The product catalogue includes Networking, Storage, security, Servers, Software and Converged Solution This will be a target-based position that will require the employee to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Achievement of monthly sales target: 100% sales achievement is expected.
- Customer engagements: the employee will be expected to schedule at least 10 new customer appointments per week, to consult with customers on the solutions that the company offers.
- Quotes and proposals: the employee will be required to generate proposals in line with company product and pricing guidelines.
- Grow customer database: During the course of calls and meetings, the employee will be expected to look for new business, activate prospects and re-activate dormant accounts.
- Customer relationship management: The employee will be required to maintain strong business relationships with existing customers.
- Promote monthly specials: The employee will be expected to share and promote the company’s promotions and specials.
- Product literacy: As part of the role and from time to time, employees will be required to attend training as well as complete vendor certification requirements. The employee will be required to fully understand the company’s products, services and value proposition
- Manage CRM database: The employee will be responsible for adding and maintaining their customer records on the company CRM system.
- Reporting: Monthly reporting on sales activities and achievements.
- Financing: The employee will be required to facilitating financing applications with approved finance houses in according to company procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years external sales experience in a corporate environment
- Must have own reliable transport
- References and proof of performance in previous sales roles must be provided
- Professional image and presentation
- Experience in IT Solutions will be beneficial
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and towards targets
- Customer-centric attitude
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Ability to analyse sales- and customer-related data
- A good attitude towards learning and development
- Professional attitude and good work ethic
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org